Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Gaming: Dragon Age Origins Collector's Edition


November 3rd 2009 has arrived (I know that was yesterday but I was lazy) and I manage to snag my copy of Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition from The Software Boutique. Got some goodies as a pre-order bonus and I went home contented. Above are the content of the stuff. On the floor are the T-Shirt (large size) and the poster. On top of it are the contents of the boxed retail pack, yes it is wood. In the middle is the cloth map, above it is the plastic sleeve (top left) and on the right of it is the front lid of the retail pack. On the left side of the cloth map is the DVD retail pack and on the right is the back of the wooden retail pack. All in all, pretty sweet.

Unfortunately, my DVD drive can't read the installer DVD. However, it could read the bonus DVD with video content. I proceeded to test the installer DVD on a notebook and lo and behold, it could be read. So I am going to buy a new DVD drive. Hopefully I can play the game by today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Neat set, I like the wooden box. I think my DVD drives needs replacing too, certain DVD movies can't play on it :(

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger