Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Updates

So after a long time of not updating my blog here are some updates:

Modern Warfare 2

Believe it or not I have abstained myself from buying this game simply because of the shoddy response they are giving to PC gamers in regards to their no community dedicated server stance. I heard a lot of good reviews on the game though, which I know is true. Anyway, just putting my foot down on Infinity Ward's stance even though I know it won't matter in the long run.

RIP WIFI Router Modem

My router modem got fried last night when I was surfing the net during a storm which I thought was letting up. Apparently it didn't as it gave a lightning strike near the vicinity of my house, tripping the circuits and my router modem literally popped. Suffice to say, I could only stand half an hour without the net before I went to the nearest mall to get myself a replacement. Phew, all is right with the world when I finally got my net back.

Games I am playing

I gotten back to playing Champions Online after some week of absence. I have stopped playing Dragon Age: Origins because it something I always go through with deep RPGs. I have to stop myself because I tend to always want to restart the game (I want a perfect character, dammit!). So I stopped and played a bit of Torchlight and now I am back on Champions Online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man my own modem died sunday evening as well, perhaps they were friends!

A few minutes later my backup modem was already running at full speed (don't get excited eh, i also have screamyx)

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger